NYC

NYC

Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

forgotten art of florence


wandering this world
full of chaos
one breath at a time

comfortable living in
the unknown
fear controls my soul

tuesday evening traffic
cars are honking
frustration all around
music is playing
I am not present
my body is on autopilot
while my mind is repeating
words that will be
forgotten before
I get a chance
to write
them down

the cd switches songs
as it blocks out
the negativity
of moody humans

waiting for the
crisp air in this
awful heat
clouds above do not help
only to block
us from the
never ending sky

sighing as I
forget another
phrase I meant
to write

inspiration always
happens when
I don't have
time to write
my potential poem
it'll be gone
by the next exit

reality of dreams
are often forgotten
before the chance
to be remembered

birds are flying by
as my inner self cries

that's just life

9.1.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment