NYC

NYC

Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Two Days

May I say
Look out at the bay

Should I stay

For another day

What will you do

Would you feel blue

Summer breeze blows

Wind without snow

Ticking clock stopped

American flag dropped

Moment of silence

Pretty as an iris

I look away

Thinking of what to say

↟↟

All generations become lost
In the days where time stood still
When the sun touched the stars

↟↟

When your eyes burn
From the tainted air

You can't help but
Stop and stare
At something that
Was never there

↟↟

Clouds form in
My cup of tea

Liquid becoming
The never ending sea

↟↟

My nose runs but
nothing appears

This cold never comes
but always stays near

↟↟

I wander through
Maine's woods
One hot summer day

Looking for an object
I cannot describe to
Humans with even souls

For I am looking to see
Myself in the leaves
On the tall trees
All around me

↟↟

Feet glide across the floor

Unreal to those who see

They're completely in their element

A universe away from reality






Between January 21st & 22nd, 2016

2 comments: