NYC

NYC

Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Inner Dialogue: Society Unfolding = Self Unmasking

I - Observation


People talk but no one speaks


We live in dreams of distant memories




II - Defeat


I have nothing to say

I've said all that I have needed to say

I'll leave my opinions to my private thoughts


III - Undecided


I've pictured something for so long that I can't seem to put the magic into clear words.


IV - Acknowledgement


There's not one way of being truly American

America has always been a melting pot of souls from all over the world

Creating beautiful unity amongst different lives is something we have yet to achieve

The hope for that dream is always present



V - Tiny Prayers

We pray for peace

which has not come

We pray for strength

to not leave our sides

We pray for change

that is not yet known

We pray for justice

to protect the innocent souls



VI - Encouragement


Never be afraid of who you could be

Never let anyone tell you who you can be

Never push away who you will be




VII - Strength


I will not back down or graciously allow

you to speak my words for me

I will not stay silent when the world

is full of confusion and chaos

I will not be blissfully unaware

or runaway completely scared



No comments:

Post a Comment