NYC

NYC

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

New York, Paris, Venice.

I look at places
I have never experienced
And wonder what it would
Be like to walk those streets
I see in photographs

How beautiful they are
How inspired I am by
One image of a
New York street
Tall skyscrapers
With plenty of character
And stories to share

White buildings with
Light rooftops and
Black railings with
Gorgeous details in
The city of love

Dreaming of one day
Taking my own photographs
And writing poems of places
That changed my perception 

I want to capture my feelings
Of sailing through canals
Surrounded by history and
Beauty in Venice that I dream
Would leave me breathless
And feeling like the world
Is a masterpiece of it's own

One day it will happen
And beautiful art
Will come from those
Moments in cities
I once dreamed of
Through photographs


11.3.2015
2.7.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment